|MEASUREMENT SCIENCE REVIEW|
Guide for Authors
The aim of the journal is to publish papers from scientific disciplines covering the Measurement science with an orientation toward:
Your paper must have a character of a basic scientific research paper in the “Measurement Science” sphere, (new theory, analysis, synthesis, modeling, new measurement method, new sensors, data processing, data interpretation, graphical evaluation, new results,.....).
Peer-reviewers will evaluate all relevant submitted manuscripts.
Publication charge: 300.- Euro, plus 70.- Euro per page, max. 10 pages.
Pages above 10: 100.- Euro per page above 10.
Payment after positive review process.
Instructions for the manuscript preparation:
· Maximum 10 pages A4, including title, authors‘ names, affiliation, fax and/or e-mail address, in camera-ready form, margins top and bottom: Please see Templates.
· Papers shorter as 4 pages will be accepted as "Short Communication".
· To submit your manuscripts (formats: Microsoft Word ( .docx ), or LATEX) to Measurement Science Review, please send your manuscript to: https://journals.savba.sk/index.php/msr/index.
In the case of problems, please contact: email@example.com
· A typing size of 18 points for title, 12 points for list of authors, 9 points for the Abstract and Keywords and 10 points for the text is requested. Please see Templates.
· Color or black-and-white pictures, line drawings and graphs have to be drawn with high quality.
· Figures and illustrations are required to be PC processed and placed to the paper to a desired place. Vector formats of illustrations are preferred, e.g. .eps, .wmf, .cgm, or bitmap formats as .pcx, .bmp, .tif, .jpg.
· Photographs, black-white or colored, must be sufficiently enlarged according to one-column or two-column interpretation.
· Typed tables are not regarded as figures. They have to be numbered separately (Table 1., Table 2., etc) with all necessary text or comments placed above them in captions.
In case the template files cannot be
downloaded in your browser, please use another browser, e.g.
MS Edge or Firefox.
Instructions for the manuscript structure:
The body of the manuscript should be preceded by an Abstract limited
to about 10 lines, followed by up to 6 keywords.
· For scientific contributions (full papers) the following scheme is required:
Abstract - centered on the page.
Keywords: - about 6 items
1. Introduction - the topic of the article should be defined clearly and short review of published essential solutions and comparison with the authors results should be given.
2. Subject & methods - main ideas, theory, mathematical formulations, includes the data on the measuring method and instruments as well as experimental results. This part should be accompanied by exact references.
3. Results - results should be summarized briefly and main authors scientific contributions should be demonstrated
4. Discussion / conclusions - presents a critical analysis, interpretation and evaluation of the obtained results.
References - quoted in the text in square brackets and listed at the end of the paper in the order they have appeared in the text.
Peer-review process and publications:
· After the evaluation of the paper by two independent peer reviewers and ultimate changes made in submitted papers, please return the final version of your paper by e-mail prepared by MS-Word format.
· In order to speed up the review process it is recommended to propose several reviewers for every submitted paper, (NOT from a country of authors), please see the last page in WORD template.
· The papers will be published in PDF format with appropriate headers of the Journal and with running numbering of pages.
· Every author will be informed about the date of publishing of his paper in the Journal.